Terms & Conditions
1. The promoter is Payzone Ireland whose registered office is at 4 Fern Road, Sandyford Industrial Estate, Dublin 18.
2. The competition is open to residents of the Republic of Ireland aged 18 years or over except Payzone Ireland or Dublin City Council employees, agents, contractors or sub-contractors - or their families. To claim a prize, formal ID e.g. passport, driver’s license may be requested.
3. The following is necessary to enter the competition:
a. A post to either Twitter or Facebook
b. Tagging a location relevant to the weekly theme
c. Tagging a friend or family member
d. The use of hashtag #ParkTagWin
e. Following and tagging @parkingtag on the platform to which you are posting
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. The competition is open for entries from 16th November 2020 until 11th December 2020 at 11.59PM
6. All entries are valid until the end of each weekday (Monday - Friday at 11.59PM) and winners will be drawn daily on the following weekday. All entries over the course of the competition will be entered into the draw on 14th December for the overall prize.
7. Payzone Ireland accepts no responsibility or liability for entries or information relating to entries that are lost.
8. Entries are limited to one person per day maximum.
9. Payzone Ireland reserves the right to disqualify any entrant who uses or is suspected of using multiple names/accounts and to require them to return any prize they may have won.
10. The winning entries will be chosen at random from valid entries received. The company’s decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. There is one overall prize. This is a 2 night stay with breakfast and one evening meal at The Westin Hotel, Dublin, a €500 Me2You Gift Voucher + Free Parking for a Year. Free parking will be up to the value of €500 Parking Tag credit. Daily prizes are a €50 Me2You Gift Voucher for the winning entrant and their tagged friend/family member, with a total of 40 prizes over the course of 20 days. No cash or other alternative will be offered, and prizes are non-transferable. Visit www.me2you.ie for a full list of participating stores.
12. The overall winner will be drawn after 10.00AM on 14th December and prize will be delivered within 2 weeks of successfully contacting the winner.
13. Winners will be announced on Parking Tag and Dublin City Council Facebook and Twitter pages.
14. Payzone Ireland reserves the right at its sole discretion to alter any prize or substitute the prize with cash to the same value for any reason and without notification. In the event that the winner declines the prize awarded to him/her or Payzone Ireland is unable to contact the winner after reasonable efforts have been made, Payzone Ireland may award the prize to another entrant, selected at random.
15. By accepting the prize, the winner grants Payzone Ireland the right to use and publish his/her name and picture in such media as Payzone Ireland may choose (including but not limited to the internet) for advertising and promotional purposes without additional consideration.
16. Payzone Ireland reserves the right to suspend or terminate the competition or amend these terms and conditions at any time for any valid, technical or commercial reason.
17. Payzone Ireland is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner or any other person with whom the winner shares or gives the prize.
18. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: email@example.com
19. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network.