This Christmas Parking Tag and Dublin City Council have teamed up to give away a €250 hotel voucher and a €250 shopping voucher each week in the run up to Christmas. To be in with a chance to win just answer this week’s question and fill out the entry form below, simple!
Terms and Conditions
1. The competition is open for entries from 25th November 2019 until 18th December 2019 at 11:59PM.
2. The competition is open to individuals living in the Republic of Ireland, aged 18 years and older. To claim a prize, formal ID e.g. passport, driver’s license may be requested.
3. In order to enter this competition, entrants must answer the weekly competition question correctly to be in with a chance to win. Each week there will be a different question (test of skill). They must submit their answer together with their name, a valid phone number, email address and their vehicle registration number.
4. All entries are valid until each Wednesday at 11:59PM and winners will be drawn weekly on Thursday. All entries over the course of the competition will be entered into the draw on 19th December for the overall prize.
5. This competition is not open to Payzone Ireland or Dublin City Council employees, agents, contractors or sub-contractors - or their families.
6. By entering this competition, individuals will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.
7. Entries must be strictly in accordance with these terms and conditions and any other conditions in the messaging or promotions around such competition or they will be invalid.
8. Payzone Ireland accepts no responsibility or liability for entries or information relating to entries that are lost.
9. Entries are limited to one person per week. Persons may not enter or participate as part of a syndicate or on behalf of any other person, syndicate, group, society or company.
10. Payzone Ireland reserve the right to disqualify any entrant who uses or is suspected of using multiple names, email addresses or phone numbers, and to require them to return any prize they may have won.
11. The winning entries will be chosen at random from valid entries received. The company’s decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
12. The overall prize is a €500 Hotel Voucher, a €500 Me2You Gift Voucher + €500 Parking Tag credit. Weekly prizes are a €250 Hotel Voucher and a €250 Me2You Gift Voucher. No cash or other alternative will be offered, and prizes are non-transferable. Visit www.me2you.ie for a full list of participating stores.
13. The overall winner will be drawn after 10:00AM on 19th December and prize will be delivered within 2 weeks of successfully contacting the winner.
14. Winners will be announced on Parking Tag and Dublin City Council Facebook and Twitter pages.
15. Payzone Ireland reserves the right at its sole discretion to alter any prize or substitute the prize with cash to the same value for any reason and without notification. In the event that the winner declines the prize awarded to him/her or Payzone Ireland is unable to contact the winner after reasonable efforts have been made, Payzone Ireland may award the prize to another entrant, selected at random.
16. By accepting the prize, the winner grants Payzone Ireland the right to use and publish his/her name and picture in such media as Payzone Ireland may choose (including but not limited to the internet) for advertising and promotional purposes without additional consideration.
17. Payzone Ireland reserves the right to suspend or terminate the competition or amend these terms and conditions at any time for any valid, technical or commercial reason.
18. Payzone Ireland is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner or any other person with whom the winner shares or gives the prize.